Tis the season for Gift Guides. Everyone does it, and this year I figured I would too. Today I'm sharing my Christmas Lust list. But before we get to it, let's keep it real, m'kay? My real Christmas list was more like socks, flannel pajamas, etc. This list is all about the things I lust for. Wanna see?
1. Pagoda Dining Chairs. What can I say? A pagoda gets me every time.
2. Hermes Avalon Blanket. Yes, I know they are kind of a snobby thing and $1300 is a lot of money for a blanket that would quickly be covered in dog hair. But Lust List, remember?
3. Bevolo Governor Gas Lanterns. I'd like a pair. Please and Thank You.
4. Brass Cantilever Chairs. Because a girl can never have too much Brass. Or too many chairs.
5. Louis Vuitton Neverfull. Chic. Iconic. Perfection.
6. Diamond Stud Earrings. My favorite earrings to wear. Ever. Period. And I have none. *very sad first world problem*
7. Hermes Clic H Bracelet. In black, of course. Black and gold. I'd never take that baby off.
8. iPad. Because I'm tired of having to borrow my teenage daughter's laptop to get online. Like Duh.
As the ever-wise Kit DeLuca once said, "You gotta have a goal. Do you have a goal?" I guess this list shall be mine. Hope you're having a good one.