Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Pretties

Good Morning.  Mondays suck.  So why not do a little daydreaming? 

Monday Pretties

 


Tory burch boots
toryburch.com



Tory burch purse
toryburch.com



Studded bracelet
cartier.us



Hermès bangle bracelet
usa.hermes.com





Tiffany & Co. cat eye glasses
tiffany.com


The center of it all is the iconic Cecil Beaton photograph of Charles James gowns, taken in 1948.  Then my besties Tiffany and Tory joined the party.  Followed, of course, by Hermes and Cartier.  What girl wouldn't love one of each?  Did I  mention I have a birthday coming up?  ...if only.  *sigh*

Back to my regularly scheduled Monday.  Make it a great day! 


3 comments:

  1. That photo is amazing! I have never seen it before but it sets a great tone. I want that Tiffany mom pendant, but we are past my bday now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about getting a new pair of boots for fall and then these beauties from Tory Burch show up! Hope you're having a great Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete