Good Morning, y’all. Thank you so much for all the kind words and compliments on my bedroom design for the One Room Challenge. It was definitely a lot of work, but the end result is priceless! Speaking of priceless, did you check out the other linking participants? They are sure to not disappoint!
I have had a few requests for sources in the space, so I thought I’d take the time to provide them today.
· Faux Bamboo King Bed : vintage from eBay seller kenedita / Paint Martha Stewart Precious Metals Paint in Tiger’s Eye for The Home Depot
· Bamboo Blinds: The Home Depot
· Tall Mirror: Kirkland’s
· Dorothy Draper Espana Chest: Vintage / Paint Custom Color
· X-Stools: Vintage Drexel / Paint Rustoleum Almond / Fabric Scalamandre Leopardo available from House of Pemberley
· Zebra: Vintage etsy find
· Alabaster Tulip Lamp: Vintage eBay find
· Bust: Vintage find
· Faux Bamboo Dresser: House of Pemberley
· Blanc de Chine Lamps: Vintage finds
· Flamingos: Vintage find
· Duvet Cover: Target
· Coverlet: Peacock Alley
· Silk Bedskirt & Euro Shams: House of Pemberley / Coral silk from Pure_Silks on eBay
· Paint color: Parchment Paper by Behr at The Home Depot
Whew! If there is anything that I missed or something you’d like more information about, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Have I mentioned I am a vintage girl? I often find myself turning away from items in big box stores, preferring vintage goodies. Do you?