Monday, November 11, 2013

ORC source list


Good Morning, y’all.  Thank you so much for all the kind words and compliments on my bedroom design for the One Room Challenge.  It was definitely a lot of work, but the end result is priceless!  Speaking of priceless, did you check out the other linking participants?  They are sure to not disappoint!




I have had a few requests for sources in the space, so I thought I’d take the time to provide them today.

·         Faux Bamboo King Bed : vintage from eBay seller kenedita / Paint Martha Stewart Precious Metals Paint in Tiger’s Eye for The Home Depot

·         Curtain Fabric:  Swaying Palms in Aloe by Tommy Bahama Outdoor / Fabricated by House ofPemberley

·         Bamboo Blinds:  The Home Depot

·         Tall Mirror:  Kirkland’s

·         Bamboo Chiavari Chairs:  Vintage etsy find / fabric Perennials outdoor velvet City Kitty

·         Dorothy Draper Espana Chest:  Vintage / Paint Custom Color

·         X-Stools:  Vintage Drexel / Paint Rustoleum Almond / Fabric Scalamandre Leopardo available from House of Pemberley

·         Zebra:  Vintage etsy find

·         Alabaster Tulip Lamp:  Vintage eBay find

·         Table Skirt:  Scalamandre China Rose in Pink & Orange on Green available from House of Pemberley

·         Bust:  Vintage find

·         Wall Panels:  Vintage Silver-leaf Gracie from Gypsy Soul Interiors

·         Faux Bamboo Dresser:  House of Pemberley

·         Blanc de Chine Lamps:  Vintage finds

·         Flamingos:  Vintage find

·         Duvet Cover:  Target

·         Coverlet:  Peacock Alley

·         Silk Bedskirt & Euro Shams:  House of Pemberley / Coral silk from Pure_Silks on eBay

·         Monogrammed Shams:  Michele of calicodaisy on etsy / fabricated by House of Pemberley

·         Paint color:  Parchment Paper by Behr at The Home Depot

Whew!  If there is anything that I missed or something you’d like more information about, please do not hesitate to let me know.  

Have I mentioned I am a vintage girl?  I often find myself turning away from items in big box stores, preferring vintage goodies.  Do you?

xoxo K

7 comments:

  1. I am def a vintage girl. Buying new is hard for me, it all sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally a vintage girl!! Did you happen to mention where the floor lamp by the bed is from? I love that and how it throws a little mod into the mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually scored the lamp from HG. I got it for $20 because it was "broken" but I knew that I could fix it. Which I did. In the parking lot. It's awesome to be handy. :)

      Delete
  3. Vintage girl all the way. I'd rather avoid big box stores all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still wiping the drool from my chin. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. my. gosh. I'm in love. I wish my husband would let me decorate this way in our apartment. FOR SURE your latest follower. xxm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you make the table skirt? I need to have one made and don't know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete