Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I had an epiphany



So last night I was lying in bed daydreaming about paint for my dining room-turned office.  You do that too, right?  Of course you do.

If you recall, my dining room-turned office is adjacent to the formal living room and foyer in the house.  I was considering painting the walls Brinjal by Farrow & Ball.


Then I thought about a charcoal gray. 



The formal living room has Chiang Mai Dragon curtains in Alabaster so I'm trying to coordinate the office...that's when the epiphany happened.  It hit me like a ton of bricks.  Like a freight train.  Like...duh.

 


Why the heck don't I wallpaper the dining room in Chiang Mai?  Hello!?!  Really, Kimber, you never thought of that?  Well, cost is an issue, of course, but I can save my pennies.  I will have to move some art around, but I think I can make it work.  What say you?  I think this may be the stuff that dreams are made of.

HoP Office

Fo shizzle!

xoxoK

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'd eat Top Ramen for a few months for that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for that dream Kimber! IT looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, YES!!!! Genius. And I lay in bed thinking about rooms as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the chiang mai and malachite combo with that antelope carpet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Look how boring the other boards look in comparison. Love that it will make your home flow and look soooo upscale. Beautiful plan. Hope you can do it! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete